Saturday, September 22, 2007

What I am Watching

I love fall, it may surpass summer for me for one reason... premieres!!!! Here is my premiere list schedule. Yes, it is incomplete... that is completely purposeful. These are the shows I will be watching. I have 32 shows currently in my fall line-up, 18 are brand new shows which I expect at least 30% at least to be gone from my line-up due to network or my own personal trimming.

I have added a few notes in purple next to some of the shows that have already premiered and that I have read interesting reviews of (pro and con). These are all network shows- I still have my cable to add in. How am I going to manage it all? Once I have gotten through the premieres and cut some of these out I will post my daily watching/DVRing schedule. What shows are you most excited about?

September 19th
*New Show: GOSSIP GIRL (CW) Definitely a keeper after the premiere
*New Show: BACK TO YOU (Fox) Will probably be scratching this one after a disappointing premiere.

September 20th
Survivor:China (CBS) My husband thinks this is the best looking cast ever. I enjoyed the fact that one tribe actually started playing the game on day one.

September 23rd
Cold Case (CBS)
Shark (CBS)

September 24th
The Bachelor (ABC)
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
*New Show: CHUCK (NBC)
*New Show: JOURNEYMAN (NBC)

September 25th
House (FOX)
*New Show: CANE (CBS) Maybe... I was excited until I started seeing the previews.
*New Show: REAPER (CW) Another Maybe on this one. I am going to try it out and see how it goes.

September 26th
*New Show: BIONIC WOMAN (NBC) This may not fit in with all my other shows, but it is supposed to be one of the best new shows. I may have to cut something else from my line-up if it proves true.
*New Show: DIRTY SEXY MONEY (ABC)
*New Show: LIFE (NBC)
*New Show: PRIVATE PRACTICE (ABC) Why didn't they change the name?!?!?!

September 27th
Ugly Betty (ABC)
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
CSI (CBS)
Without a Trace (CBS)
ER (NBC)
*New Show: BIG SHOTS (ABC) I am reading awful things about this one, so it may get cut early. Desperate Housewives for CEOs.

September 28th
*New Show: MOONLIGHT (CBS)

September 30th
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)

October 1st
*New Show: ALIENS IN AMERICA (CW)

October 3rd
*New Show: PUSHING DAISIES I am most excited about this show. The premise is original and the reviews have been great.

October 7th
*New Show: LIFE IS WILD (CW)

October 12th
Men In Trees (ABC)
*New Show: WOMEN’S MURDER CLUB (ABC)

October 15th
Samantha Who? (ABC)

October 18th
*New Show: VIVA LAUGHLIN (CBS) *Regular slot begins Oct. 21st I am reading bad things about this one which is disappointing. I am still going to try it out for myself based on cast alone... remember what happened with Brothers and Sisters last season.

November 27th
*New Show: CASHMERE MAFIA (ABC) *Regular slot begins Dec. 4th

No comments: