Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Haven't Called, But I Can Still Complain

In the previous seasons of So You Think You Can Dance there has been a point where I finally am compelled to pick up the phone. I am getting very close to that point this season, but I have a problem. I DVR everything. I don't get to watch the show until the phone lines are open and often they are closing or closed as I complete the show and finally know who needs or deserves my vote. This is one of the few issues I have with the DVR age.

After going on and on about Mia Michaels last night I decided I needed to also put in writing my enjoyment of Mandy Moore's choreography as well. Ever since the "Sweet Dreams" routine across the table last year I have been hooked on her dances. This week's "Alone" shirt dance was sensational and it is a shame that it may get lost being packed between the slices of Mia Michael 15-grain bread.

I am going to go on record saying my favorite couple is Katie and Joshua. I don't know that they will win, I actually see Will as the overall winner, but I think they are a great pair and thoroughly enjoy watching them week after week.

No comments: