Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So Just How Much TV Do I Watch?

So, just how much tv do I watch? Well, I decided to attempt to figure that out. This is the beginning of the list that I have assembled. Yes, the beginning. I know there are many many more shows out there that I flip on, or try out a few times. This is an alphabetical list, except of course, my favorite. Even scarier, there is only 1 half hour show on this list, so that means if it is say sweeps and all the shows are first runs then I watch around 26.5 hours of tv in a week. I do have a DVR, so I am selective and choose when to fit in my habit and I get to skip commericals. So let's say 45 minutes for a regularly hour long show and 20 minutes for a half hour show. That puts me around 20 hours of scheduled viewing. Yes, I am a TVaholic. The first step is admitting it, Right?!?

Grey's Anatomy
Amazing Race, The
Bachelor, The
Brothers & Sisters
Cold Case
CSI
Desperate Housewives
ER
Gilmore Girls
House
How I Met Your Mother
L Word, The
Notes From the Underbelly
October Road
One Tree Hill
Project Runway
Psych
Shark
So You Think You Can Dance
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Survivor
Top Chef
Top Design
Tudors, The
Ugly Betty
Weeds
Without a Trace

1 comment:

golfmidatlantic said...

All time favorites? How can you have an all-time favorites list without such classics as Little House on the Prairie, Cheers, The Wonder Years, Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Everybody Loves Raymond... and...

I don't know. You want great TV? How about sports! Every game is has a new 'plot.' The actors can't act, but the beer commericals are usually pretty good.